Every Saturday, visit the Community Corner at the corner of Myrtle Avenue and Washington Park in Fort Greene Park to learn about healthy eating and living. Visitors can enjoy:
- Free Health Bucks, can be used to buy produce at the Fort Greene Greenmarket
- Sampling delicious food from Community Chef cooking demos
- Pickup copies of the Myrtle Avenue cook book
- Learn about free active living or exercise classes and events in the neighborhood
- And other special activities each week!
Special events happening at the Community Corner on Saturday, August 26th:
- Special Guest: University Settlement will be sharing information about their family enrichment and early childhood programs.
- Free Face-painting by Derrick Cross
- Community Chef: Beryl Benbow