Every Saturday, visit the Community Corner at the corner of Myrtle Avenue and Washington Park in Fort Greene Park to learn about healthy eating and living. Visitors can enjoy:
- Free Health Bucks, can be used to buy produce at the Fort Greene Greenmarket
- Sampling delicious food from Community Chef cooking demos
- Pickup copies of the Myrtle Avenue cook book
- Learn about free active living or exercise classes and events in the neighborhood
- And other special activities each week!
Special Events at the Community Corner on Saturday, Oct 14th:
- Get Covered NYC will be on hand to help with signing-up for low-cost health insurance