Website Gold Coast Bank
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Assistant Branch Manager
Summary: Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Opens DDA, Savings, IRA and Certificates of Deposit. Processes debit card requests for clients.
- Files client signature cards and updates, as well as following up on closed accounts.
- Understands procedures to be followed in case of robbery or other emergency.
- Performs regular monthly audits of branch cash, GLs, new account kits and negotiable instruments. Responsible for reporting any significant differences to the Assistant Branch Manager.
- Promotes and sells the banks products and services to all customers.
- Trains new teller personnel in processing and balancing procedures.
- Ensures exceptional customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Employee will complete the required classes assigned to them by the Compliance Department in order to be in compliance.
Skills and Education:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED or equivalent past work experience.
- Prior teller and or banking experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills, excellent written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have a math aptitude and excellent reading skills.
- Must have excellent professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills along with diplomacy.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills.
Must have excellent computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills.