Are you ready to launch your career?
Are you 18 to 24 years old?
Do you live in NYCHA?
Are you a high school grad or GED holder?
Are you ready to change the world?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, this job corps position just might be for you.
Gain Skills/Knowledge in…
Environmental Justice; Energy Efficiency; Urban Agriculture; Basic Carpentry; Teamwork; Recycling & Composting; Land improvement; Community engagement.
Corps members receive:
- Job training through hands-on experience and serving the community
- $550 stipend every 2 weeks
- Segal Americorps Education award
- monthly unlimited MetroCard
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
- valuable skills to launch your career in sustainability
- assistance finding and securing employment
To Apply: Attend an information session to learn more and start your application.
Contact Recruitment Manager, Wesley Booker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-662-6778 / 646-681-4700 or REES hotline 718-289-8100.
Participating in Green City Force’s programs will not affect your rent.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.greencityforce.org/apply →