Russ & Daughters
This job posting originally appeared on Craiglist.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of our team – come learn the craft of hand slicing smoked salmon!
We are open for morning and day shifts, 7 days a week, open for all holidays.
Counter staff should be:
• Available for a full-time position, 5 days per week starting at 7 am
• Able to work both Saturday and Sunday, this position requires weekend availability. We are open 7 days a week; generally open for all holidays. We are headed into the busy fall season; open availability is required.
• Responsible and self-motivated
• Positive and team players
• Able to lift over 50lbs
• Experienced working in an appetizing counter/barista/deli-style position
Please respond to this email pasting your resume in the body of the email. Please, do not send attachments or pictures.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Russ & Daughters Cafe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Purveyors of the highest quality smoked fish, caviar, baked goods, and specialty foods, Russ & Daughters is New York City’s premier appetizing shop. Since 1914, this landmark New York City institution has been owned and operated by four generations of the Russ family. Russ & Daughters has continued to provide the tastes and traditions of a true New York experience from the same spot on East Houston Street for more than a century.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com