Guide of current deals, offers, adjusted services and innovative ways to support the best of Myrtle Avenue – our local businesses.
FOOD & DRINK
Delivery and Takeout
Many of the restaurants on Myrtle Avenue still open for delivery and take out (yes, you read it right, you can pick up your cocktails!).
- Burger ur way: (347) 294-0650
- Energy Fuel: (347) 889-6990
- Bergen Bagels: (718) 789-9300
- Brooklyn Sweet Spot: (347) 916-0494
- John’s Donut: (718) 638-0412
- TB Coffee House: (917) 397-2719
- Buff Patty: (718) 855-3266
- Castro’s: (718) 398-1459
- Taqueria Tepango: (718) 636-8878
- Villa Pancho: (718) 623-9016
- LaRina Pastificio: (718) 852-0001
- Thai 101: (718) 855-4615
- Chung Chun Kitchen: (718) 855-5921
- Hardees Chinese Rest: (347) 899-7211
- ACE Thai: (347) 987-4100
- U-gu: (718) 857-0222
- Yamashiro: (718) 230-3313
- Soco: (718) 783-1936
- Vitality Health and Wellness Bar:(718) 489-1588
- Taqueria Fort Greene: (646) 921-3513
- Joe and Sal’s Pizzeria: (917) 909-1420
- Liberty Pizza: (718) 789-0600
- Rethink Cafe, open 11am-3pm, serving meals at a suggested donation of $3
As with restaurants, most shops on Myrtle Avenue are open and happy to serve you. When visiting, please be sure to practice safe practices keeping a distance between you and other patrons, limit your touching of surfaces and products, and refrain from visiting if you’re experiencing symptoms.
Below is an incomplete list of businesses who have modified their services or hours.
- Corkscrew Brooklyn, 489 Myrtle, (718) 230-9463 – Store is open and fully stocked, every day from 1-7pm. Please order ahead online or when you visit, stay at the door and Corkscrew’s staff will grab what you need from the shelf. Delivery is also available.
- T/PSY, 584 Myrtle, (347) 599-1672 – Open, happy to serve you either pick-up or with contactless delivery. Contact the shop or visit their website to order.
- Myrtle Wine & Spirits, 166 Myrtle, While their sister bar, Vine BK, is not serving up cocktails, you can still pick up a bottle curbside or order delivery. For full details, click here.
- NYC Pets, 464 Myrtle, (718) 636-3848 – still open during normal business hours AND offering delivery through their online shop at nycpet.com (free delivery offer available!)
- Your Favorite Corner Store – your stand-by bodega is not about to let you down. Stop in to find life’s essentials or grab a sandwich to go.
- Clinton Hill Hardware, 452 Myrtle Ave – Like a rock, open from 9am-pm (Limiting 5 customers at a time in store) stocked with anti-bacterial products and gloves.
During these stressful and social distanced times, find an online event or class, keep practicing in (a virtual) community, and support your local studio or teacher!
- Sacred Brooklyn – Log on for daily online yoga and meditation classes. Sign-up for your next class!
- SouthBridge Fitness – Their fitness revolution is now streaming into your living room. Webinar classes are streaming four times a day. Sign-up here.
- CKO Kickboxing – Classes are moving online and potential for outdoor classes with plenty of space between anyone. Sign-up for their newsletter for updates.
- Brooklyn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Offering free karate classes for those who join their private Facebook group, plus 50% off offer on their introductory plan. For full information, visit BBJJ’s Facebook page or message them.
HEALTH AND PHARMACIES
- MedRite Urgent Care, 504 Myrtle Ave, 718 400 9636
- Whitman-Ingersoll- Farragut Health Center, 297 Myrtle Ave, (718) 569-8000
- Myrtle Pharmacy, 446 Myrtle Ave, (718) 237-4444
- Myrtle Drug Care, 355 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-2292, FREE local delivery for RX, depending on volume of calls.
- Whitman Pharmacy, 329 Myrtle Ave, (718) 938-0816, FREE local delivery for RX, depending on volume of calls.
- Health Point Drugs, 392 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-5958, FREE local delivery for RX, depending on volume of calls.
- CVS: 218 Myrtle Ave, (718) 596 2460: Currently offering FREE delivery.
- Walgreens: 397 Myrtle Ave. ( 718) 4039112 – Fed Ex fulfills the delivery, set up by texting Join RX to 21525
Where to head to stock up your kitchen.
- Bravo Supermarket, 331 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-3715
- Key Food Supermarket, 492 Myrtle Ave, (718) 857-5579 Open every other day from 7am-8pm. Special Senior Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6am to 7:30am
- Khim’s Millennium Market, 536 Myrtle Ave, (718) 819-1708
- Greene- Ville Garden, 373 Myrtle Ave, (718) 222-3733
- Mr. Coco, 414 Myrtle Ave, (347) 987-4578
- New Saba Deli & Grocery, 382 Myrtle Ave, (718) 522-6848
- NY Fresh Market, 150 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-3200
The latest status on Myrtle Ave‘s laundromats in Fort Greene & Clinton Hill:
- Wash Cycle II: 340 Myrtle Ave. & Carlton is open but limiting the space to 10 customers at a time. If you need to wait to enter, please join the line outside and keep a 6-foot distance between others.
- 3 stars Laundromat:439 Myrtle Ave. between Waverly & Clinton Ave is open but only allowing drop-off service
- Kleen R Laundromat: 483 Myrtle & Hall is closed for the time being.
- Fantastic Cleaners: 570 Myrtle Ave. Still open with limited hours. (718) 622 8276