Website Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks passionate, articulate, success-driven sales representatives to join the BAM Telefund team for the Spring Telefund Campaign (mid-April through mid-July).
Part-time, 20 hours per week.
Sunday: 5:00PM-9:00PM (required April – May)
To succeed, you need to be a persevering, goal-driven, and a passionate advocate of the arts.
- Perform outbound fundraising and membership sales calls.
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, policies, sales best practices and standards.
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits while also generating maximum revenue for the institution.
- Confirm and log donor information and deliverables.
- Meet and exceed revenue and call output goals.
- Goal oriented arts professionals with a drive to succeed
- Able to maintain focus and great attention to detail
- Able to project a warm and friendly demeanor whenever communicating with BAM ticket buyers, donors and staff
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- A desire to achieve goals, learn and seek advancement in the arts
Opened Until Filled.