As phase 3 starts many of the restaurants on Myrtle Avenue are reopening back. From al fresco eating to delivery and take out and non-essential business taking clients again to nail and waxing salon reopenings, here’s the latest on who’s opening their doors for personal services, food, and retail.
UPDATED: JULY 7
FOOD & DRINK
Outdoor Dining, Delivery, and Takeout
Guide of restaurants that are reopening back and that offers outdoor dining.
- ACE Thai: (347) 987-4100
- Bar Bolinas: (718) 935-9331 -Back yard and sidewalk option-
- Bergen Bagels: (718) 789-9300
- Buff Patty, (718) 855-3266
- Burger ur way: (347) 294-0650
- Brooklyn Sweet Spot: (347) 916-0494
- Bk Lobster: (347) 365-4040
- Cafefornia: (212) 470-2142 -Outdoor dining option coming soon-
- Castro’s: (718) 398-1459 -Back yard option, not open yet-
- Calyer: (718) 576-3086
- Cardiff GIant: (929) 337-7873 -Outdoor dining option-
- Chung Chun Kitchen: (718) 855-5921
- Connecticut Muffin, (718) 935-0087
- Duncan’s Quality Fish, (718) 923-1115
- Emmerson Bar: (347) 763 1310 -Outdoor dining option-
- Energy Fuel: (347) 889-6990
- El Cofre: (718) 935-1153 -Outdoor dining option coming soon-
- Gentleman Farmer: 9292950784
- Hardees Chinese Rest: (347) 899-7211
- Joe and Sal’s Pizzeria: (917) 909-1420, -Outdoor dining option coming soon-
- John’s Donut: (718) 638-0412
- Kum Kau: (718) 638-1850
- LaRina Pastificio: (718) 852-0001 -Outdoor dining option-
- Liberty Pizza: (718) 789-0600
- Los Pollitos III: (718) 398 1459 -Outdoor dining option-
- Myrtle Thai: (718) 422-1142
- Pecks: (347) 689-4969 -Back yard open-
- Petee’s Pie: (646) 494-3630 -Outdoor dining option coming soon-
- Putnam’s Pub & Cooker: (347) 799 2382 -Outdoor dining option-
- Rethink Cafe, open 11am-3pm, serving meals at a suggested donation of $3
- Soco: (718) 783-1936
- Taqueria Fort Greene: (646) 921-3513 -Outdoor dining option-
- Taqueria Tepango: (718) 636 6125
- TB Coffee House: (917) 397-2719 -Back yard and sidewalk option available-
- Thai 101: (718) 855-4615
- Thai Holic: (718) 222-9992
- U-gu: (718) 857-0222
- Villa Pancho: (718) 623-9016
- Vitality Health and Wellness Bar:(718) 489-1588
- Wrays: (718) 789 1111
- Yamashiro: (718) 230-3313
As with restaurants, most shops on Myrtle Avenue are open and happy to serve you. When visiting, please be sure to practice safe practices keeping a distance between you and other patrons, limit your touching of surfaces and products, and refrain from visiting if you’re experiencing symptoms.
Below is an incomplete list of businesses who have modified their services or hours.
- Absolutely Yours: (347) 337 1091, a Discount store where you can find literally everything, visit them at 541 Myrtle Ave.
- Bella Rosa Flower Store 566 Myrtle, (437) 763 6006: Julio from Bella Rosa is open for pick-up and delivery, ready to bring some color to your home.
- Clinton Hill Hardware, 452 Myrtle Ave – Like a rock, open from 9am-pm (Limiting 5 customers at a time in store) stocked with anti-bacterial products and gloves.
- Corkscrew Brooklyn, 489 Myrtle, (718) 230-9463 – Store is open and fully stocked, every day from 1-7pm. Please order ahead online or when you visit, stay at the door and Corkscrew’s staff will grab what you need from the shelf. Delivery is also available.
- Green in Bklyn: With a modified schedule they are ready to refill your soap and hand sanitizer.
- Myrtle Wine & Spirits, 166 Myrtle, While their sister bar, Vine BK, is not serving up cocktails, you can still pick up a bottle curbside or order delivery. For full details, click here.
- Myrtle 99 Cent: (347) 413 7745, a Discount store where you can find literally everything, visit them at 892 Myrtle Ave.
- NYC Pets, 464 Myrtle, (718) 636-3848 – still open during normal business hours AND offering delivery through their online shop at nycpet.com (free delivery offer available!)
- 21 TARA: Open from 12-5 pm and doing delivery & shipping. Closed on Tuesday’s.
- T/PSY, 584 Myrtle, (347) 599-1672 – Open, happy to serve you either pick-up or with contactless delivery. Contact the shop or visit their website to order.
- Your Favorite Corner Store – your stand-by bodega is not about to let you down. Stop in to find life’s essentials or grab a sandwich to go.
- Jill Lindsey Store: Reopening on Monday, June 29th.
During these stressful and socially distanced times, find an online event or class, keep practicing in (a virtual) community, and support your local studio or teacher!
- Sacred Brooklyn – Log on for daily online yoga and meditation classes. Sign-up for your next class!
- SouthBridge Fitness – Their fitness revolution is now streaming into your living room. Webinar classes are streaming four times a day. Sign-up here.
- CKO Kickboxing – Classes are moving online and potential for outdoor classes with plenty of space between anyone. Sign-up for their newsletter for updates.
- Brooklyn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Offering free karate classes for those who join their private Facebook group, plus 50% off offer on their introductory plan. For full information, visit BBJJ’s Facebook page or message them.
HEALTH AND PHARMACIES
- MedRite Urgent Care, 504 Myrtle Ave, 718 400 9636, now offering antibody test.
- Myrtle Pharmacy, 446 Myrtle Ave, (718) 237-4444
- Myrtle Drug Care, 355 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-2292, FREE local delivery for RX, depending on the volume of calls.
- Whitman Pharmacy, 329 Myrtle Ave, (718) 938-0816, FREE local delivery for RX, depending on the volume of calls.
- Health Point Drugs, 392 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-5958, FREE local delivery for RX, depending on the volume of calls.
- CVS: 218 Myrtle Ave, (718) 596 2460: Currently offering FREE delivery.
- Walgreens: 397 Myrtle Ave. ( 718) 4039112 – Fed Ex fulfills the delivery, set up by texting Join RX to 21525
- Brooklyn Family Dental at Myrtle & Classon is still offering emergency services. Please call 718-596-5537 for more info or to see if you can schedule service.
Where to head to stock up your kitchen.
- Bravo Supermarket, 331 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-3715
- Key Food Supermarket, 492 Myrtle Ave, (718) 857-5579 Open every other day from 7am-8pm. Special Senior Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6am to 7:30am
- Khim’s Millennium Market, 536 Myrtle Ave, (718) 819-1708
- Greene- Ville Garden, 373 Myrtle Ave, (718) 222-3733
- Mr. Coco, 414 Myrtle Ave, (347) 987-4578
- New Saba Deli & Grocery, 382 Myrtle Ave, (718) 522-6848
- NY Fresh Market, 150 Myrtle Ave, (718) 855-3200
The latest status on Myrtle Ave‘s laundromats in Fort Greene & Clinton Hill:
- Wash Cycle II: 340 Myrtle Ave. & Carlton is open but limiting the space to 10 customers at a time. If you need to wait to enter, please join the line outside and keep a 6-foot distance between others.
- 3 stars Laundromat:439 Myrtle Ave. between Waverly & Clinton Ave is open but only allowing drop-off service
- The Cheng Xin Laundromat: 295 Myrtle Avenue (718) 522 6681is open but only allowing drop-off service.
- Kleen R Laundromat: 483 Myrtle & Hall is closed for the time being.
- Fantastic Cleaners: 570 Myrtle Ave. Still open with limited hours. (718) 622 8276
What banks still open, schedules, and changes:
- Apple Bank: 418 Myrtle Ave. Customer Service open Monday- Friday from 9am- 1pm (718) 624 5130 – ATM Open regular
- Chase Bank: 402 Myrtle Ave. Customer Service open Monday- Friday from 9:30 -4pm and Saturday from 9:30-12:30, (718) 237 2351 – ATM Open regular
- Citibank: 430 Myrtle Ave. Customer Service open Monday – Friday from 10am-4pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm, (347) 756 4622 – ATM Open regular
- TD Bank: 490 Myrtle Ave. Customer Service open Monday-Friday 9:30 am-4 pm and Saturday 9:30 am- 1:00 pm 718 622 3501– ATM Open regular
- Bank of America Myrtle Ave. Location currently closed.
**NOTE: Please note, this schedule is subject to change, call ahead**
BEAUTY SALONS & BARBERSHOPS
The latest status on Myrtle Ave‘s beauty salons and barbershops in Fort Greene & Clinton Hill:
- Hair & Co.: 718 789 2390. Open and taking appointments.
- Just Because Hair: 718 722 7810. Open and taking appointments.
- Salon 718: 718 802 9200. Open and taking appointments.
- Shic By Soketah:718 875 6845. Open and taking appointments.
- Soketah: 718 230 0799. Open and taking appointments.
- Miracle’s Unisex Barber Shop: 347 694 4897 Open and taking appointments.
- Doo’s Barber Shop: 347 206 9830 Open and taking appointments.
- Ray’s Barber Shop: 718 834 0225 Open and taking appointments.
- The Owl and The pussycat salon: 718 522-5697 Open and taking appointments.
- Salon Rhed: 718 625 7433 . Open and taking appointments.
NAIL & WAXING SALONS
Phase 3 is here, which means now you can get your Manicure and Pedicure done, and also visit the waxing salon, here are the latest updates on who is reopening back in Frot Greene and Clinton Hill:
- Mega Nails: 383 Myrtle, 718 596 1383 Open and taking appointments.
- European Wax Center: 531 Myrtle, 718 530 0307 Open by appointments only.
- New Polish Nail: 361 Myrtle, 718 596 6328 Open by appointments only.
- Honey Nail Salon: 490 Myrtle Ave, (718) 857-0030 Open by appointments only
- Professional Nail Salon, 154A Vanderbilt Ave. 718 260 0802 Open by appointments only
**NOTE: Please note, we are constantly adding business to this list as soon as we know they are reopening back**