Duggal Visual Solutions
This job posting originally appeared on Craiglist.
Position: LEAD GRAPHICS INSTALLER / ASSEMBLY TECH –
We are currently looking for an individual to Lead Installations in our
Lightbox Department and assist in LOW VOLTAGE DC electrical system assembly.
Full Time based on experience and abilities.
Pay: Based on Experience
Duggal Visual Solutions is known across the industry as being an innovative leader in all things display and print related. By combining our expertise in imaging and display fabrication services with the cutting-edge technologies developed in conjunction with our interactive technology partners, we can provide our clients with a full range of support at any point along the way from concept through final installation. Our wide range of products and services including printing, fixture design and fabrication, multimedia system design and integration, and custom software creation enables our clients to create a unique, engaging and memorable experience for any number of applications.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a LEAD INSTALLER to be the primary Installer of low voltage electrical systems used in custom lightboxes and retail displays. The Installer will collaborate with the department director, draftsman, production staff and coordinators/sales staff as needed to gather all necessary tools and information needed to ensure a clean and effective installation. W
*ALL TOOLS WILL BE PROVIDED
When the Installer is not booked, The Lead Installer will be in the shop aiding with Assembly. Assembly includes wiring and soldering of LED lights, power supplies, and basic control units as well as to produce basic components such as wiring jumpers, connectors, and power plugs. The technician will work with fabricators to install the electrical systems into displays in the shop and onsite. The applicant will also need to assist in the design of new electrical systems as they become necessary.
The applicant must be flexible and interested in being cross-trained into additional skill sets related to Display and Fabrication. A Vehicle is not required but is extremely helpful. OSHA 30 is a plus.
– Excellent communication while problem-solving.
– Safety First as standard practice OSHA 30 certs will be necessary if not already certified.
– Must be comfortable working with electrical components.
– Basic Electrical knowledge and a strong desire to learn
– Ability to operate basic hand tools
– Basic ability to read Technical mechanical drawings and follow instructions.
– Metal, Wood or Plastic fabrication skills are a plus
– Basic understanding of UL regulations & NEC code is a plus
– Attention to detail is a must as we produce UL certified fixtures.
– Self-motivated and proactive
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Versatility – must be willing to assist in any and all aspects of a project from concept to creation
– Willingness to learn new skills and stay up to date with new technologies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org