First, there was Black Friday. Then there’s Cyber Monday. Then came Small Business Saturday, which the Myrtle Avenue Brooklyn Partnership will be celebrating for the 10th year come November 30th. On Myrtle Avenue, 9 of 10 businesses are independently-owned and Small Business Saturday is the perfect day to celebrate and support them by choosing to Shop Small.
Deals & Discounts for the Day
- Jill Lindsey – Free Hot Cocoa or Prosecco with purchase on #SmallBizSaturday
- Optical Gallery – 10% off product purchases
- Green In Brooklyn – Making a purchase today will enter you into a raffle to win an assortment of eco-friendly gifts and home goods
- Pipsqueak Children’s Shoppe & Salon – 20% off backpacks and scooter + helmet combo purchases
- Brooklyn Sweet Spot – Stop by for free hot chocolate with any purchase.
- Five Spot Soul Food – Enjoy FREE homemade dessert with any entree.
- Falafel House: Take 10% off your purchase
- 21 Tara: $10 off when you purchase $50 or more.
Special Lyft Discount
We’re working to make it easier to shop on Myrtle Avenue all weekend long by partnering with Lyft for discounted rides to the district. All you have to do is use this Lyft code SBSMYRTLEAVE. This code gives 20% off a ride to and from the Myrtle Avenue district the entire weekend of Small Business Saturday.
Every purchase you make at a Myrtle Avenue businesses lands you a chance to win a $200 Myrtle Avenue shopping spree! Each receipt from a locally-owned Myrtle Avenue business on Nov 30 will enter you one chance in the big drawing. To enter, bring your receipts to the #ShopMyrtle Station at Myrtle & Clinton on Nov 30 between 12pm-3pm.
Need ideas for the perfect gift while shopping? Visit the Myrtle Avenue Gift Guide for ideas.
Also, don’t forget to stay connected and share your #shopsmall at @myrtleavebklyn, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates. And be sure to follow your favorite local businesses on social media too to learn about specials deals and events.