NOW EXTENDED THROUGH JULY!
Stretch it out this spring with FREE outdoor yoga classes on Myrtle Avenue. Every Tuesday night in May, June & July, yoga mats will roll out in the Myrtle Avenue Plaza for free classes taught by local yoga studios Sacred Brooklyn and Move with Grace. The weekly series is sponsored by Clinton Hill neighbor MedRite Urgent Care, open at 504 Myrtle Avenue (next door to Key Food).
- All classes are FREE
- Please bring your own mat
- Classes start promptly at 7pm and last one hour
- Meet your instructor in the Myrtle Avenue Plaza, near the intersection of Myrtle and Steuben. Classes will be held near the small stage.
- Sacred Brooklyn will lead each class in May, and Move with Grace will lead classes in June
- Classes may be canceled due to rain. On the day of a class, please check @myrtleavebklyn on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for the latest information.
For more free events, please visit the Myrtle Avenue Events Calendar.