Myrtle Avenue Summer Nights-JUNE 25-
June 25 @ 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Stop by Myrtle Avenue to enjoy free live music, happy hour all night long on Myrtle Avenue businesses, interactive art installations, free demos at Myrtle Avenue businesses, outdoor projections, free games at Myrtle Avenue Plaza including cornhole, giant Jenga, and connect four, classic board, and table games, like dominos, chess, checkers & more.
Friday, June 25
Myrtle Avenue Summer Nights – Events & Schedule
🎵 LIVE MUSIC
- Latin Jazz by Benny Lopez Ensemble, Myrtle Avenue Plaza, 5-8pm
- Jazz Guitar, by Christ, 417 Myrtle Avenue (Sandbox Pack & Ship), 5-8pm
🎨 PUBLIC ART
- Tape Mural by Kuki, Carlton Triangle (Myrtle & Carlton), 5-8 pm. Stop by and participate!
- Interactive public art project by Rashida Abuwala at 493 Myrtle Stop by and participate!
- Mini-Chalk Fest, led by the Emmanuel Baptist Church Girl Scout Troop, Myrtle Avenue Plaza at Myrtle & Hall St, 5-7 pm
- Outdoor Projections, featuring Myrtle Avenue business owners, 382 Myrtle Avenue (corner of Clermont), 8-10 pm
🥳️ FUN FOR KIDS
- FREE Outdoor Games, Myrtle Avenue Plaza (Myrtle Avenue, between Grand & Steuben), 5-9pm. Enjoy table games, cornhole, giant connect four, and more!
- FREE Outdoor Kids Crafts & Fun, Spread Your Wings Daycare, 381 Myrtle Avenue (corner of Clermont), 5-7pm
- FREE Caricatures, by Derick Cross, 423 Myrtle Avenue (btwn Waverly & Clinton), 5-8pm
- FREE Tarot Card Reading, 5-8pm, at two locations:
- Come to Jump with Elite BKLYN Jumpers- Everybody Jumps! at 341 Myrtle & Carlton (Infront of the Fort Greene Mural)
- Shop during extended evening hours – until 8pm – at these local stores:
- FREE Knife sharpening, Indulge Kitchen Supplies, 469 Myrtle Avenue, 5-8pm
(Limit to 1 knife per family)
🍻 FOOD & DRINK
- Find an outdoor dining table in the backyard, sidewalk or street, at nearly 20 different Myrtle Avenue restaurants! Find the full outdoor dining list here.
- Wine Tastings & Specials!